NACM Houston Credit Reporting Database Search Tips.
Less is More when you search our database!
DO NOT fill out the entire search box on the credit report search screen. If you do, all fields will have to be an exact match, and you are unlikely to get what you are looking for. The best search is by:
1) Search By Company Name by entering the 1st word & first few letters of the second word in the name of the company ONLY.
For example, if you are looking for ABC Builders and Contractors Incorporated, just enter ABC Bui in the Name field only. All reports with ABC BUI in the name will appear in your search results box)
2) Search By Phone Number.
Enter ONLY the phone number in the search form. With all of the area code changes nationwide, we recommend entering only the 7-digit phone number (without area code), and all reports with that 7-digit phone number will be returned for you to choose from.
3) If you get too many reports listed in your search results, then re-search by adding more information in additional fields like city or state.
4) There are NO search charges on the website, so just keep searching until you find the reports you are looking for! You're not billed until you see a report.
5) Search by Principal of the company... You can search the NACM Houston Credit Reporting Database by owner/principal name by entering a colon ":" before the name of the principal in the company name search box. For example, to search for companies where Mr. Mitchell Laker is a principal, enter the following...
By entering the search both ways, you may get different results with each search, and have a better chance of finding what you are looking for.
6) If you have ANY questions or problems, Please call us at 281-228-6100.
Return to the Member Login Screen